Friday, April 07, 2006

The Tide is Turning

Mark this day in your calendars as the day that Mitt finally passed McCain in the blogosphere (kind of like the Mitt-osphere but with less interesting subjects and worse grammar). I know it is not scientific but it is an indication of what people are saying and since most of it seems at this point to be positive, finally topping McCain in Internet buzz is huge.

The blogpulse link is here.

I'm fascinated by using tools like this to guage public opinion and maybe even election results. I'm sure in the coming months and years we'll see it used in an increasingly scientific manner. I'll definitely keep my eye on the developments. If anyone knows of any research done on this please feel free to post a link in the comments.

Update:

So I guess I was a little premature. I swear the graph had Romney ahead of McCain when I checked it. I should have waited until the end of the day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to work for the company that runs blogpulse (intelliseek).

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats