Sunday, April 09, 2006

He Blinded Me With His Blog

For those fans of the '80s, you might be interested in Thomas Dolby's blog. I haven't actually read anything on it, I'm just fascinated with the fact that he has one. Maybe I'll put a link to it over on the right side and maybe he'll come across this blog then maybe we'll start commenting on each other's blogs and end up good friends. Being friends with Thomas Dolby was something I never could have contemplated while listening to his music in high school -- yet now it seems within the realm of possibility. I wonder who else has a blog...Johnny Marr? Peter Murphy? Peter Cetera? Ok, I probably wouldn't care for Peter Cetera's blog, but you get the idea.

On to the news:

A Rising Star, Out of the Blue

McCain's Media Unmasking

Dirt flies for the clean candidate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats