Friday, February 23, 2007

Romney Relishes Obama-Clinton Spat

While visiting New Hampshire today, Mitt Romney said he was enjoying the Clinton v. Obama grudge-match. "It's great, isn't it? I love to see it when it happens on the other side."

Meanwhile, Romney obeyed Reagan's 11th Commandment with respect to his main Republican rivals, describing them as "friends" and saying "I respect them. I'm sure we'll disagree on issues from time to time, but I doubt you'll see the rancor that apparently may exist elsewhere."

I have serious doubts about whether the Republican primaries will stay very amicable, especially in the South, but we can hope.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Hampton said...

I just had a question: Who has been the dirtiest candidate so far?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

It's a tough call. Never know what rumors to believe. But from what I've heard McCain, Romney and Clinton have all gotten their hands a little dirty.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats